- Each owner much pick up after their dog (poo!!)
- All dogs must be muzzled
- Points per race over the year
- Every race meeting, points are up for winning
- Dogs must be kept under lead at all times
- 2 Euro per dog per lure coursing event.
- Pups up to one year of age
- Dog breeds allowed; Irish Wolfhound, retired Greyhounds, whippets, Lurchers, Salukis, Ridge Backs, Deerhounds, Great Danes, all sight hounds.
- Mixed breeds can also race on the day
- 10 Euro once off membership fee for non members of the Irish Wolfhound Society of Ireland
- Registration at 11:30am, events start at 12:00pm sharp.
- Dogs run from start to finish, in a straight line.
More rules maybe added from time to time. So please check this page before attending events to get the latest version of the Lure Coursing rules.